Sep. 17, 2020
1. Install and debug the seeding drill according to the requirements of the instruction manual to meet the technical requirements.
2. Before planting, check the condition of the plot, such as plot size, ground shape, concentration, and obstacles, etc., to be aware of it to ensure the quality of operation and the safety of the unit. Put the seed fertilizer in the proper position of the ground to reduce the time of adding seeds and fertilizers and improve work efficiency.
3. The planter should try to avoid stopping during the work schedule. When it is necessary to stop, in order to prevent the lack of seedling "broken" phenomenon, the planter should be raised, backed for a certain distance, and then continue to plant. When lowering the planter, lower it when the tractor is moving slowly. After the opener is in the soil, the planter must not move back, so as not to block or damage the opener.
4. When the field is turning, the planter should be suspended or the opener and soil working parts should be raised to cut off the power of the seed metering device and fertilizer discharging device, and then raise the track marker before turning.
5. The seeds must be clean and dry, and must not be mixed with straw or stones to prevent blocking the seeding opening and affecting the seeding rate.
6. The operator should always observe whether the various parts of the planter are working properly during work, and pay special attention to whether the seed metering device is metering, whether the seed tube is clogged, whether the opener is blocked by wet soil, and whether the soil ballast is blocked Is it working properly.
7. After sowing a crop, the seed box should be carefully cleaned to avoid mixing seeds and causing seeding failure. The fertilizer box should be cleaned in time after use to prevent the machine from rusting.
8. The remaining seeds after sowing should be properly disposed of, and consumption is strictly prohibited to prevent human and animal poisoning.
9.It should be kept properly after use, and those spare parts, vulnerable parts, easy to lose parts and special tools that come with them should be kept properly.
10. The planter should be placed in a dry shed, and should not be placed with some chemical fertilizers, pesticides or alkaline acids and other highly corrosive chemicals.
After the end of seasonal operations, the planter needs to be stored for a long time for use in the coming year. Its custody should do the following:
1. The soil in all parts of the planter must be removed. Remove the seeds and fertilizer from the fertilizer box. Especially the fertilizer tank, after washing with clean water and wiping dry, apply anticorrosive paint (except plastic tank) inside the tank.
2. Check whether the planter has damaged and worn parts, replace or repair if necessary, and repaint the place where paint is stripped.
3. After cleaning the soil working parts (such as openers, ridgers, etc.), apply butter or waste engine oil to avoid rust.
4. The planter should be stored in a dry, ventilated warehouse or shed, avoid open storage. When storing, the rack should be supported firmly, and the opener and cover should be padded with plates, and do not directly touch the ground.
5. The seed conveying pipe and fertilizer conveying pipe on the planter should be removed, wiped clean and tied up, put in a box or put on a shelf for storage, to avoid extrusion, folding and deformation.
6. The pressure spring on the opener should be relaxed and kept in a free state.
7. After the planter has been stored for a long period of time, before planting in the next season, maintenance and repair should be carried out in advance to keep the equipment in good working condition.
The correct maintenance of the seeding machine plays an important role in prolonging the life of the seeding machine and accelerating the seeding speed. After the user uses the seeding machine, it should be maintained in accordance with the scientific method.